Type of Institution Primary School
Age Range 4 - 11 Years
Religious Character None ?
School Capacity 210
Number of Staff 20
Ofsted Rating Outstanding
|Headteacher||Mrs Vicki Briody,|
Early Years Education / Reception (3 - 5 yrs)
Primary / Infants (5 - 7 yrs)
Primary / Juniors (7 - 11 yrs)
|Legal Status||Free Schools|
|Local Authority Name||Camden|
|Parliamentary Constituency||Holborn and St Pancras|
|Urban or Rural Setting||Urban major conurbation|
- This free school opened in September 2013 as part of the CfBT Schools Trust. The school shares the building with a range of other users. The school will move to a temporary location in September 2015 while the recently acquired permanent site is refurbished. It is anticipated that the permanent site will be ready for occupation in September 2017.
- It is much smaller than the average primary school. In its first year the school admitted Reception-aged children. Currently, in its second year, there are pupils in Reception and Year 1. Pupils in the Reception class attend full time. While the membership of the current Reception class has remained stable, the current Year 1 class has experienced significant change.
- The school does not use alternative provision.
- The proportion of pupils who speak English as an addition al language is above average.
- The proportion of disabled pupils or those with special educational needs is average.
- Pupils come from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds.
- The proportion of pupils for whom the school receives the pupil premium is well below average. The pupil premium is additional funding for pupils who are known to be eligible for free school meals and children looked after by the local authority.
|Overall Ofsted Inspection Rating||Outstanding|
|Achievment of Pupils||Outstanding|
|Quality of Teaching||Outstanding|
|Behaviour and Safety of Pupils||Outstanding|
|Effectiveness of Leadership and Management||Outstanding|
|Report Type||Full Inspection|
|View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report|
Pupil and Staff Information
Number of Pupils
Percentage of Girls
Percentage of Boys
Percentage of SEN Pupils
Percentage of Pupils with English not as a first language
Percentage of Pupils Eligible for Free School Meals
Number of Teachers
Number of Teaching Assistants
Number of Support Staff
Pupil to Teacher Ratio