|Headteacher||Mrs Heidi Blakeley, Headteacher|
Reception / Infants (4 - 7 yrs)
Primary / Juniors (7 - 11 yrs)
|Legal Status||Community School|
|Local Authority Name||Essex|
|Parliamentary Constituency||Rayleigh and Wickford|
|Urban or Rural Setting||Urban city and town|
- The school meets requirements on the publication of specified information on its website.
- There have been a number of changes to the teaching staff since the previous inspection.
- The proportion of pupils from minority ethnic groups is well below the national average.
- The early years consists of two full-time Reception classes.
- The proportion of pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities is below average.
- The proportion of disadvantaged pupils is well below the national average.
- The school meets the floor standards, which are the government’s minimum expectations for pupils’ attainment and progress in English and mathematics.
Primary Level Performance
Pupils meeting the expected standard in reading, writing and maths
Pupils achieving at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths
Average score in reading
Average score in maths
Number of Pupils
Percentage of Girls
Percentage of Boys
Percentage of SEN Pupils
Percentage of Pupils with English not as a first language
Percentage of Pupils Eligible for Free School Meals
Number of Teachers
Number of Teaching Assistants
Number of Support Staff
Pupil to Teacher Ratio
Food & Hygiene
|Food Preparation||No Data|
|Food Standards Agency: Hygiene Rating|
|Food Standards Agency: Inspection Date||23/02/2018|