|Headteacher||Mrs Heidi Blakeley, Headteacher|
Early Years Education / Reception (3 - 5 yrs)
Primary / Infants (5 - 7 yrs)
Primary / Juniors (7 - 11 yrs)
|Legal Status||Community School|
|Local Authority Name||Essex|
|Parliamentary Constituency||Rayleigh and Wickford|
|Urban or Rural Setting||Urban city and town|
- The school meets requirements on the publication of specified information on its website.
- There have been a number of changes to the teaching staff since the previous inspection.
- The proportion of pupils from minority ethnic groups is well below the national average.
- The early years consists of two full-time Reception classes.
- The proportion of pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities is below average.
- The proportion of disadvantaged pupils is well below the national average.
- The school meets the floor standards, which are the government’s minimum expectations for pupils’ attainment and progress in English and mathematics.
|Overall Ofsted Inspection Rating||Good||Good||Good|
|Achievment of Pupils||Good||Good||Good|
|Quality of Teaching||Good||Good||Good|
|Behaviour and Safety of Pupils||Good||Good||Good|
|Effectiveness of Leadership and Management||Good||Good||Good|
|View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report|
Pupil and Staff Information
Number of Pupils
Percentage of Girls
Percentage of Boys
Percentage of SEN Pupils
Percentage of Pupils with English not as a first language
Percentage of Pupils Eligible for Free School Meals
Number of Teachers
Number of Teaching Assistants
Number of Support Staff
Pupil to Teacher Ratio