|Headteacher||Mr James Webb, Headteacher|
Reception / Infants (4 - 7 yrs)
Primary / Juniors (7 - 11 yrs)
|Legal Status||Voluntary Controlled School|
|Local Authority Name||Somerset|
|Parliamentary Constituency||Somerton and Frome|
|Urban or Rural Setting||Rural town and fringe|
- The school meets the requirements for the publication of specified information on its website.
- The school is considerably smaller than the average-sized primary school.
- The great majority of pupils come from a White heritage British background.
- The proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language is well below average.
- The proportion of pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities is below average.
- The proportion of disadvantaged pupils eligible for pupil premium funding is below average.
- The school meets the current floor standards, which are the government’s minimum
Primary Level Performance
Pupils meeting the expected standard in reading, writing and maths
Pupils achieving at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths
Average score in reading
Average score in maths
Number of Pupils
Percentage of Girls
Percentage of Boys
Percentage of SEN Pupils
Percentage of Pupils with English not as a first language
Percentage of Pupils Eligible for Free School Meals
Number of Teachers
Number of Teaching Assistants
Number of Support Staff
Pupil to Teacher Ratio
Food & Hygiene
|Food Preparation||No Data|
|Food Standards Agency: Hygiene Rating|
|Food Standards Agency: Inspection Date||02/10/2017|