Type of Institution Primary School
Age Range 4 - 11 Years
Religious Character Church of England
Number of Places 136
Number of Staff 22
Ofsted Rating Requires Improvement
|Headteacher||Mr James Webb, Headteacher|
Reception / Infants (4 - 7 yrs)
Primary / Juniors (7 - 11 yrs)
|Legal Status||Voluntary Controlled School|
|Local Authority Name||Somerset|
|Parliamentary Constituency||Somerton and Frome|
|Urban or Rural Setting||Rural town and fringe|
No Data Available
- The school meets the requirements for the publication of specified information on its website.
- The school is considerably smaller than the average-sized primary school.
- The great majority of pupils come from a White heritage British background.
- The proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language is well below average.
- The proportion of pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities is below average.
- The proportion of disadvantaged pupils eligible for pupil premium funding is below average.
- The school meets the current floor standards, which are the government’s minimum
|Overall Ofsted Inspection Rating||Outstanding||Good||Requires Improvement|
|Achievment of Pupils||Outstanding||Good||Requires Improvement|
|Quality of Teaching||Outstanding||Good||Requires Improvement|
|Behaviour and Safety of Pupils||Outstanding||Outstanding||Good|
|Effectiveness of Leadership and Management||Outstanding||Good||Good|
|View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report|
Pupil and Staff Information
Number of Pupils
Percentage of Girls
Percentage of Boys
Percentage of SEN Pupils
Percentage of Pupils with English not as a first language
Percentage of Pupils Eligible for Free School Meals
Number of Teachers
Number of Teaching Assistants
Number of Support Staff
Pupil to Teacher Ratio