|Headteacher||Mrs Anne Wylie, Headteacher|
Reception / Infants (4 - 7 yrs)
Primary / Juniors (7 - 11 yrs)
|Legal Status||Voluntary Controlled School|
|Local Authority Name||Worcestershire|
|Parliamentary Constituency||West Worcestershire|
|Urban or Rural Setting||Rural hamlet and isolated dwellings|
No Data Available
- The school is smaller than the average-sized primary school.
- Most pupils are from White British backgrounds. The proportion of pupils from minority ethnic groups is well below average.
- An above-average proportion of pupils join the school mid-year and mid-key stage. Of nine pupils in Year 6 leaving the school in 2013, four had joined the school during Key Stage 2. This pupil mobility continues to be particularly high in other year groups.
- The proportion of pupils supported through the pupil premium (funding from the government to support pupils in local authority care, those known to be eligible for free school meals and those with a parent in the armed services) is below average.
- The proportion of disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs who are supported through school action is below average. The proportion supported through school action plus or with a statement of special educational needs is above average, and is particularly high in some year groups.
- The number of pupils in Year 6 in 2013 was too small to make comparisons with the government’s current floor standards, which are the minimum expectations set for pupils’ attainment and progress.
|Overall Ofsted Inspection Rating||Good||Good|
|Achievment of Pupils||Good||Good|
|Quality of Teaching||Good||Good|
|Behaviour and Safety of Pupils||Outstanding||Outstanding|
|Effectiveness of Leadership and Management||Good||Good|
|View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report|
Pupil and Staff Information
Number of Pupils
Percentage of Girls
Percentage of Boys
Percentage of SEN Pupils
Percentage of Pupils with English not as a first language
Percentage of Pupils Eligible for Free School Meals
Number of Teachers
Number of Teaching Assistants
Number of Support Staff
Pupil to Teacher Ratio