|Headteacher||Mrs Anne Wylie, Headteacher|
Early Years Education / Reception (3 - 5 yrs)
Primary / Infants (5 - 7 yrs)
Primary / Juniors (7 - 11 yrs)
|Legal Status||Voluntary Controlled School|
|Local Authority Name||Worcestershire|
|Parliamentary Constituency||West Worcestershire|
|Urban or Rural Setting||Rural hamlet and isolated dwellings|
- This is a good school.
- All groups of pupils make consistently good progress throughout the school and reach above-average standards by the end of Year 6.
- Teaching is good and some of it is outstanding.
- Pupils behave exceptionally well in class and around the school. They feel valued and extremely well cared for. As a result, they are considerate and take very good care of each other.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school and attendance is consistently high.
- The curriculum is enhanced through specialist teaching of French and music and by a wide range of sporting and cultural activities.
- Provision for disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs is a strength of the school. Well-planned programmes and additional help from highly effective support staff ensure that their needs are fully met.
- The school’s leaders are well supported and challenged by a good governing body. Governors are fully involved in the school’s successful drive for improvement. It is not yet an outstanding school because
- Not enough teaching is outstanding. In a small minority of lessons, teachers do not provide work at the right level for all pupils in their classes.
- Occasionally, after a brisk start to the lesson, teachers allow the pace of learning to diminish, thus slowing the rate of progress.
|Overall Ofsted Inspection Rating||Good||Good||Good|
|Achievment of Pupils||Good||Good||Good|
|Quality of Teaching||Good||Good||Good|
|Behaviour and Safety of Pupils||Outstanding||Outstanding||Good|
|Effectiveness of Leadership and Management||Good||Good||Good|
|Report Type||Full Inspection||Full Inspection||Short Inspection|
|View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report|
Pupil and Staff Information
Number of Pupils
Percentage of Girls
Percentage of Boys
Percentage of SEN Pupils
Percentage of Pupils with English not as a first language
Percentage of Pupils Eligible for Free School Meals
Number of Teachers
Number of Teaching Assistants
Number of Support Staff
Pupil to Teacher Ratio