|Headteacher||Mrs Rachel Horton, Headteacher|
Early Years Education / Reception (3 - 5 yrs)
Primary / Infants (5 - 7 yrs)
|Legal Status||Voluntary Controlled School|
|Local Authority Name||Warwickshire|
|Urban or Rural Setting||Urban city and town|
- This is an outstanding school.
- Since the headteacher joined this school, there has been rapid improvement in all areas of its work.
- Children in the Nursery and Reception classes achieve exceptionally well in all areas of learning. They develop the ability to learn rapidly by themselves and use their curiosity to investigate a wide range of stimulating activities.
- In Years 1 and 2, the achievement of all groups of pupils continues to be outstanding. By the end of Year 2, standards in reading, writing and mathematics are above average.
- Pupils benefit from consistently high quality teaching across different subjects in all year groups. Much teaching is inspirational and fires pupils’ interest.
- Teachers are very good role models, which encourages pupils to do their very best and behave outstandingly well. This makes an exceptional contribution to learning because pupils concentrate fully over long periods of time.
- All aspects of pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development are promoted very well. This is highly effective in helping pupils to develop strong relationships and outstanding attitudes to learning.
- The school’s work to keep pupils safe and secure is outstanding. Pupils feel very safe in school.
- Teamwork among staff is exceptionally strong. Senior leaders work alongside other staff to set a high-quality example.
- The progress of all groups of pupils is carefully checked, but it is not helpfully recorded for some pupils who get extra support.
- Staff are set rigorous targets to improve their work. This has resulted in a rapid improvement in the quality of teaching and hence learning over the last three years.
- Senior leaders are highly effective in checking how well the school is doing and planning to improve teaching and learning. Governors also play a critical role in this work.
|Overall Ofsted Inspection Rating||Requires Improvement||Good||Outstanding|
|Achievment of Pupils||Requires Improvement||Good||Outstanding|
|Quality of Teaching||Requires Improvement||Good||Outstanding|
|Behaviour and Safety of Pupils||Good||Good||Outstanding|
|Effectiveness of Leadership and Management||Good||Good||Outstanding|
|Report Type||Full Inspection||Full Inspection||Full Inspection|
|View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report||View Ofsted Report|
Pupil and Staff Information
Number of Pupils
Percentage of Girls
Percentage of Boys
Percentage of SEN Pupils
Percentage of Pupils with English not as a first language
Percentage of Pupils Eligible for Free School Meals
Number of Teachers
Number of Teaching Assistants
Number of Support Staff
Pupil to Teacher Ratio